Just Stuff

I am feeling EXTREMELY blah today. I am not comfortable in ANY of my jeans and I had to leave one of the side buttons on my skirt I wore to church this morning unbuttoned (and we will not even discuss how my tights felt)! I got on the scale ready to cringe....and amazingly I have only gained two pounds! Needless to say I am in a pair of drawstring pants for the rest of the day! I also found this darling crib bedding and got into somewhat of a heated discussion with my husband when he told be NO! He thinks it looks too "feminine" (to be politically correct)! I am not sure why he cares about interior decorating so much all of a sudden....he has let me do anything I wanted to the house so far!

4 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

For some reason daddy's have a little more to say when decorating "their" son's room. Carter is against anything white or polka dot and has many opinions about colors. It's driving me crazy!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Lee Wilkes said...

Love the bedding!! Just remind Chris who will be doing most of the washing and changing of that bedding and see if he cares as much! Lee

The Martin Family said...

I love it! I don't think it looks "feminine" at all. It's for a BABY, not a little boy.

Leanne B. said...

Hi Danna, it response to your to your comment, girls are certainly fun and the clothes are adorable. Gotta love dots and bows! However, I know that there's some great little boys clothes out there too. And little boys are so sweet as well.

Also, I love this bedding, it's adorable! I hope you're feeling okay!!!! At least you're sort of coming to the clothes of the 1st trimester, which I thought was pretty bad... The last trimester is pretty bad too...as it's hard to move around! :) (Maybe that's because I gained 55 pounds!!!! Ouch!!!). Take care!! :)

Leanne