My OCD at its best!

For any of you who have lived with me....or been around me more than 10 minutes know all too well how obsessive I can be about planning and organizing! Having said that, Chris and I have decided on names and nursery themes (I think). If we have a boy, his name will be Bayne Christopher and the nursery will be done with a nautical theme. I found a really cute, clean, and simple bedding set that Chris actually liked as well! It is called Yacht Club.

Photobucket




If we have a girl her name will be Bennett Claire. I am having a hard time deciding between the Town and Country bedding set and the Rodeo Drive set. Chris absolutely DESPISES pink, and I must confess it is not one of my favorite colors either, but I love the SHOPPING THEME and the poodles on the Rodeo Drive set.....so we may have to flip a coin. Tell me your thoughts please. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the names. I also love all of the sets that you picked out. The decision between the two girls sets it to hard for me. If you do choose the pick one, at least it has a lot of black in it which I know that you love.

Betsy Marchant said...

Danna-
I accidently stumbled upon your site after seeing you posted on ours. CONGRATULATIONS! I don't know if you are keeping it a secret so I won't tell until I see otherwise on your blog! ;)

Get ready, weeks 6 or 7 through 8 or 9 were TERRIBLE for me. I felt like I had something growing in the back of my throat and did not want to move from the couch. Ginger snaps and jolly ranchers were a big help. Also, eating small, frequent meals, but it was usually something very unhealthy like pizza or chinese! It was misreable but didn't last forever!

Where are you getting your nursery pictures? They are adorable! I've had to switch gears b/c all I looked at before I knew it was a boy was pink frilly things! I have a hard time finding cute nursery pictures.

Anyway, after a novel, congratulations!! Love the names.
Betsy

Kathryn said...

Hi Danna -

Congrats on your exciting news! I love all of the nursery sets and the names you picked out....super cute!

Hope you are doing well and enjoy the onions! :-)

Kathryn

The Martin Family said...

I think you already know which one I would choose if it's a girl. I love the Rodeo drive one! The other is beautiful too, love the toile, but I think the shopping/diva theme would suite Miss Bennett Claire! You wouldn't have to paint the walls pink like in the pic and you could use lots of different colored accessories. Much Love!!