First Ultrasound

We had a scare this morning about 10 am that put me in the doctor's office about a week before I was actually due for my first visit. They did an ultrasound and the doctor said everything looked normal and healthy. She told me to take it easy the rest of the week while I am waiting on more blood work to come back (I had blood drawn today and will go again on Thursday morning to have more drawn to check the rise in my hormone levels .......again). If everything comes back okay on Thursday we will have a follow up ultrasound on Monday morning. This has been a huge emotional roller coaster. Please keep Chris and I and our "little bit" in your thoughts and prayers this week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Everything is going to be great! I know not being able to scrub your kitchen floor this w/end is going to be tough, but it will be alright! =)