Trying New Things

I have been trying the sippy cup with Bennett at dinner for the past three nights. The first night you would have thought I was killing her! The second night I showed her how mommy could drink from the sippy cup (which she thought was hysterical) and then when I put the cup to her mouth she had no problem! Smart girl! She will hold the cup herself but doesn't quite understand that she has to tip the cup up to get the liquid to come out and then gets frustrated and starts slamming the cup around. I learned really quickly only to put water in the cup while we are learning! We are also now up to one container of veggies and one container of fruit for dinner. I cut out the formula at night and give her water with her dinner since she has become such a little porker!

No comments: