More Tricks!

Dianne told Chris when he picked Bennett up from the nursery yesterday that Bennett pulled herself up and stood up inside her play pen three times!!!! She is getting so big! She now has two teeth on the bottom and a third on its way. We are working on "ma ma" and she says it, although I am not sure she knows that is me! She is crawling ALL OVER THE PLACE and of course heads straight to the wall outlet or shoes that were left in the floor! She still absolutely loves bath time and hates having her clothes changed. Zoe has done well in knowing the difference between her toys and Bennett's toys but Bennett.....not so much! She will be surrounded by her own blinking, singing, laughing toys and will head straight to one of Zoe's dirtiest ones and try to put it straight in her mouth. Bennett is eating second stage baby food from a spoon and eats the entire container and drinks a whole 8 oz. bottle at one feeding. She has not found a baby food she does not like but I tried to feed her grits, oatmeal, and mashed potatoes from my plate and she made faces at all three, she even gagged on the mashed potatoes. She is in 18 months clothes now and I cannot wait for it to get (and stay) warmer outside so she can wear some of the adorable summer clothes I have gotten her. She is on her last pack of size three diapers and will then move up to size fours because she is busting the sides open on the three's. I hope her growth spurts slow down now that she is crawling and moving around because I am not exactly sure what size diapers go to......we may have to potty train her before her first birthday! HA!

I will post Easter Pictures soon......I hope!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Wow - That is all so exciting! Ella is still just rolling all over the place. lol