Grandma Judy

We have had to move my grandmother into a Hospice House in Simpsonville. She has been batteling cancer for about four years now and has not been doing well at all since about Saturday. She has not passed any urine since this past weekend and it is causing toxic levels in her body causing all of her organs to work overtime. The doctors have told my mother all we can do now is wait. Please keep my grandma in your thoughts and prayers. Cancer is a terrible and painful disease and I hope she can have peace soon.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Aww Danna, I hate to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family.

Lee Wilkes said...

Danna, we will be praying for peace for her and the rest of your family.

Amy said...

D, I am so sorry. Send my love to mama and the family. Love you!

Ashley said...

I'm sorry Danna. I know that is so hard. I'm praying for your whole family. Call if you need ANYTHING! Love ya!

Kara Corbett said...

Danna I will be thinking about you and your family.
Love,
Kara