Update

First let me apologize to those of you whom I have neglected to call with an update....I am not sure where the day goes! :) Bennett is doing well and is changing every day. Breast feeding is a little harder than I thought it would be and we have now resorted to feeding her two ounces of formula and two ounces of pumped breast milk at every feeding. She is a little pig!!! I was a little nervous because she had not had a poopy diaper since Monday but boy did she make up for that last night and Chris was up with her.....way to break him in, huh? Here is a new pic of our peanut and some Aunt Holly took at the hospital.






4 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I know you two are enjoying getting to know Bennett! I can totally sympathize with the breastfeeding thing. Hang in there. Hope you are getting some sleep!

Missy said...

She is beautiful and ya'll look fabulous too. I can't wait to actually see her up close.

I want to encourage you to keep trying with the breast feeding. I know how much it hurts at first (I did it 3 times) but that pain eventually stops and you have all of those special bonding times with your baby. Of course, it isn't for everyone and there is nothing wrong with that either. Just being my know it all self.

Amy said...

So precious! I have not called bc I know you have been crazy - I will try you next week when Mama is in town!

The Martin Family said...

Glad you are all doing well. I understand how crazy it can be in the beginning. Enjoy every moment with Bennett b/c you really don't realize how fast it goes by until she's not your little baby any longer. Give her a big kiss for me!