Mastitis

I had to be admitted into the hospital Saturday morning after battling Mastitis since Wednesday. I started feeling bad while shopping with mom and Bennett in Hartsville Wed. afternoon and just chalked it up to over doing it to soon. I knew by Wed. night that was not the case. I called the doctor Thursday morning and they called me in an antibiotic. By Saturday, I still did not feel better and had a temp of 101.3. Chris took me to the ER (doctor's orders) and we waited four hours to be told I would be admitted for IV antibiotics. I was discharged Monday afternoon around 4:30 or so. Needless to say, we are through with breastfeeding and I am so glad to be back home with my Bennett!

4 comments:

Bree said...

Glad you are doing okay!! I dread the shots too. We go next Friday. YUCK!

Leanne B. said...

Oh my! That's no fun! Hope you're feeling better! Mastitis is awful!!!! Hope you're doing well. Bennett is adorable! :)

Amy said...

I am so glad you are home and doing better!!! Now I need more pics of the little cutie pie!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that you are okay! Sorry to hear about that...I bet you missed your beautiful baby. :(