Update

I had a doctor appointment May 1st. My BP was 70/100 and I have gained 12 pounds total. Bennett's heart rate was in the 150's and everything measured right on time! Chris picked up the nursery furniture Friday and I have the paint and the nursery bedding. I hope to have the nursery painted by the end of May (we'll see). My mom and dad bought Bennett her first piggy bank this past weekend and dad put her first quarter in it. They also bought her a "pickle" (a tiny little baby blanket for her to carry around) to match (lime green with white polka dots). Here is the baby bedding we chose and we are using white furniture and hot pink paint for the walls.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE IT!!! The bedding is precious! If you need helping painting, please call. You can entertain my kids and I will paint the walls for you! Deal?????

Leanne B. said...

Danna, that is adorable bedding! YOu have great taste! :) I'm sure you're getting so excited! You over halfway there! :)

Lee Wilkes said...

So glad you are doing well. I've been checking your blog regularly and anxiously waiting for an update! Love the bedding. Oh, to be able to paint walls hot pink!!!

Bree said...

Great, I was beginning to worry something was wrong. Take care.