Confirmation

It was confirmed.....we are having a little Miss Bennett Claire Collins! She weighed a whole 7oz during our visit Tuesday morning and her heart rate was 144. She was sleeping during the ultrasound and the tech asked which one of us slept with our hands above our head (that would be Chris!) because Bennett was sleeping the exact same way! I have not gained any more weight but the doctor was not at all worried! We had the blood work done to check chromosome levels and check for neural tube defects and should get those results back soon. I just finished ordering the crib bedding and Little Miss Bennett will be sleeping in style with her hot pink and green Giggles bedding. Chris and I went this morning on our way back from Greenville (more about the concert in just a bit) to register at Babies R Us....Can we say overwhelming!!!!

The Concert....was awesome....and the fans with their ripped jeans were very entertaining! Bennett will come out singing "I'm Hot, Sticky Sweet, From My Head, To My Feet, Yeah!" She will be such a Diva!

12 comments:

Leanne B. said...

Danna,

That's so exciting! You'll have so much fun! Girls really are a blast. And since you live in the Southern land, you'll have lots of fun place to buy super cute baby clothes! :) Not that we don't have that in Ohio...but it's just not as cute! :)

Congrats to you and your family!

Leanne

Robyn said...

Danna I am so excited for a little girl. Now Wade will have a girlfriend. It'll be to cute!

Missy said...

Oh boy are you gonna have fun. Girls are so much fun. I love all of the precious clothes they have for little girls.

shanna said...

im so excited for yall! love the name but what happened to summers eve. haha. gotta love chris.

Betsy Marchant said...

Congratulations and I love the name!

The Penny's said...

Congratulations!!!! She is going to be one spoiled little Collins!!! I am so excited for y'all!!

Love you!!

Bree said...

Danna,
Congrats!! That is so exciting. Now you can move forward with planning for the little one. Sounds like you already have!! It is going to be so much fun. I can hardly stand it and I know you are the same way!!

Jill said...

Congrats!! Girls are so sweet and so sassy... but you know that just from Lacie..ha! Unfortunately they are also more expensive to dress! Its so much fun buying stuff for Lacie, even though she usually doesn't like anything I buy her. I love the name too!!!!

kara said...

congrats danna! i love her name!! i just had to type this message about 10 times because i'm an idiot and couldn't work it!

Lee Wilkes said...

So exciting! What a beautiful name. Can't wait to meet her!

Bree said...

Hey Danna,
Thanks for the post. We are excited & I'm sure you guys are too. You need to post an update.

Ashley said...

YAY Danna and Chris! :) Sorry I am so late on checking the website. Typical huh? I also like the name!!! You got any pics of the nursery bedding? :) I can't wait to meet her!