Update

So I had my first "doctor appointment" today which was really just a health question appointment with the nurse......not too exciting. I kept a "Belly Book" journal with Bennett and had written in there that at the nurse appointment we also had an ultrasound. I was disappointed to find out this morning that I was not getting an ultrasound done and the nurse explained that they did the ultrasound with Bennett because I had been spotting and since I have had no complications with this pregnancy they would not do an ultrasound until around 17 weeks when we find out the sex. Now I am VERY grateful that I have had no complications but would still have liked to take a peek inside and see what has been going on! :) My next appointment is January 7th at 8:30.

As I have said many times before in my blog I am a planner so......I have decided on both a boy and girl name, for now.....I mean I am allowed to change my mind. For now we have decided on Jameson Gail for a girl (after Chris aka James Christopher and my grandmother Judith Gail who passed away in May) and if a boy the name will be Bayne Christopher (my maiden name is Bayne).

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the names!!! :) So unique, yet very pretty! Of course, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gail! :)

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.