Bennett is.......

Going to be a BIG SISTER!!!! I have had three positive pregnancy tests and it was confirmed at the doctor's office today! I am about four weeks along and the due date is approximately August 10, 2010. We knew we wanted Bennett and her sibling to be about two years apart so decided we better get off BC and start preparing. Little did we know that I am fertile Myrtle and Chris has super sperm! We are very excited and will update as we find out more. Our first appointment is December 21st at 8:30 am.

5 comments:

Amy said...

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Come on boy so I can move some of the stuff I have ;)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!! Our kids are 2 years and 4 days apart... I wouldn't change it at all. I think once we got completely out of diapers, I wouldn't have started over. Can't wait to find out more details!!!!

Bree said...

YAY!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!

Ashley said...

YAY YAY YAY! :) I am so excited for you! :) :)