Pacifier Monster

Bennett does well as far as sleeping through the night without eating or needing to be changed. HOWEVER, she gets EXTREMELY upset when she looses her pacifier! So.....I thought I would remedy the situation.

It did NOT work! Now she crawls over top of ALL the pacifiers and screams because A. She cannot find her pacifier
and
B. She is lying ON TOP of the fourteen hundred I put in her crib....ouch!

Any suggestions would be helpful!

I counted six times Chris and I had to get up with her last night!!!!

However, she is still our sleeping beauty!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We have the same problem - four times for us last night. I think we are going to have to try and ween him off.

The Martin Family said...

Ha Ha! This is hilarious! I wish I had some helpful advice, but I still sometimes have the same problem and Wade is two.

shanna said...

that is so funny! i love the bottom picture. she looks so sweet! next time i am in bishopville i want to come see her!