Miss Baby Pukes - A-Lot!

The daycare called me Tuesday morning about 10 am to tell me that Bennett had thrown up all of her applesauce she had for breakfast and that she felt a little warm. She had thrown up all of her carrots the day before at lunch (all over her white ladybug sweater!). I left work to go and get her and the past two days have done more puke laundry than I ever thought possible. Tylenol kicked the fever and she never acted like she felt bad. Maybe it is a result of two bottom teeth starting to poke through!?! I know I was told wierd things would happen to her poop etc... when she started teething. Whatever the cause she seems better and held down dinner last night and breakfast this morning so back to daycare and work we go!

2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I've thought about doing a post with a similar title for Preston. He has puked everyday this week and he is not sick. There is a list of things that makes him puke - full strength formula when he has a cold, ibprofin, getting food stuck in his throat (he gags), coughing too hard, having a binky that is too big, tasting food he doesn't like, the list goes on...

So it might or might not be teething, but you'll see a trend if it's something that will continue and come up with a list of your own! ;) I know I've seen more puke in the last 3 months than I ever imagined!

Happy puking!

Ashley said...

I hope she feels better! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! :)