13 Week Appointment

I had a doctor appointment this morning and Chris and I got to hear the hearbeat with the doppler. The baby's heart beat was 159 and my blood pressure was 116/60. I had gained a little over 2 pounds since my last appointment, bringing my total weight gain to about 7 pounds. Everything checked out great other than this horrible stomach virus I have had since yesterday afternoon! I am home for the day and had no idea Reading Rainbow still came on!!! Here is a picture of my beginning stages of a "baby bump". Notice my new hardwood floors in the background.

6 comments:

Amy said...

You are looking great!
Miss you and love you!

The Penny's said...

Sounds like everything is going great! Miss ya'll and love you! O...love the hardwoods!

shanna said...

you look great! i can't believe you and bree both have little baby bumps. it is so exciting!

Betsy Marchant said...

Oh, just wait until you hit about 25 weeks!

Bree said...

Hey Danna,
Cute pics!! Yes, we are going to find out the sex in April. I can't wait. You guys are going to find out soon too, aren't you"??

Bree said...

Girl, you need to post an update!! How have you been feeling?