Christmas Decorations

I pulled out my decorations last week thinking that with a new baby it would take me forever to put everything up. However, Bennett has become quite the sleeper and I managed to get all three trees up and decorated as well as all the outside stuff up in a week! Here are some pictures of our three trees and the house from the outside. Bennett has her own pink and lime green decorated tree in her room and loves looking at the lights! I ordered a matching white tree for the dining room since those two windows are on the front of the house and I decorated it in black and silver.....the pictures do not do either tree justice....I was very pleased with how everything turned out!



4 comments:

Kara Corbett said...

i love the decorations! i am putting all of ours up when we come back from thanksgiving!!!

Amy said...

I can't believe how many trees you have!!! They look fabulous!
Clark Griswals aka Charlie thinks we should go and chop our tree down this weekend......I am sure I will have great stories about this!

The Martin Family said...

Everything looks beautiful! Will you come to Conway now and do mine for me?

shanna said...

love the decorations! you are so creative.