Back to Work!

Or should I say the first day of my NEW job! I hope I have not bitten off more than I can chew with a new job and a new baby but an offer was made to me that I could not pass up! I will be one of two forensic interviewers at The CARE House of the Pee Dee. I will be interviewing children who have made allegations of sexual and/or physical abuse. I start my Finding Words training Monday in Columbia for a week and then will be at the office in Florence starting on October 27th! I am very excited about my position but very sad and nervous about leaving Bennett at the same time. She will be staying with a lady right down the road from our house and I am thrilled we found her! My WONDERFUL dad is coming to stay with us next week to help ease Bennett....or should I say ME....into our new routine! It will be nice to know I have back up in case I cannot get myself and Bennett ready and out the door for my hour drive to Cola....I am NOT a morning person!

6 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Good luck Danna! The first week or two will be hectic, but you'll get into a routine that will be good for all of you.

Bree said...

Congrats on your new job! I'm sure you'll be great. We need to see some new pics of Ms. Bennett.

Missy said...

I hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you.

Kara Corbett said...

good luck!!! congrats on your new job!!

Amy said...

I hope everything went well this morning! Let me know what to expect! Congrats on the new position.

Good news - we bought our tickets for the TN game so I am going to be seeing you in a couple weeks!!!!

Lee Wilkes said...

I hope you both do well with the transition...sounds like a great job opportunity, and very challenging too! Good luck!