28 Week Appt

I had a doctor visit on the 16th. My blood pressure was 110/60 and my total weight gain is 25 pounds. Bennett's heart rate was 137. I have been swelling pretty bad on the 90-100 degree days and the doctor said she could tell a lot of my weight gain on that particular day was fluid. I had to take off my wedding ring, which I hate....I feel so naked without it! We had a 4D ultrasound done on the 16th as well but have no pictures to post because Bennett was being stubborn and covering her face with her hands AND her FEET! We did get a glimpse of her face and she has a very cute nose and plump pouty lips and chunky cheeks....we even saw her yawn and scratch her nose with her thumb! We are trying again on the 25th and hopefully will have some great pics to post then. My next doctor visit is July 1st.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sara Abbett was watching over my shoulder while I snooped into some blogs and she had to tell you how much she loves the pink room. She also said she like the chair. Isn't she cute. I love it too to be honest.